Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quick Update: What to Look For

Hey everyone!

Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had an AMAZING first day of 2012! I know I have, I've been getting some blog ideas in order and typed up, since I go back to school for spring semester on the 11th; and for me school is hectic so the more ahead I can get, the better!

I just wanted to let you guys know what will be coming up soon blog wise! :) 
I'm planning on doing some reviews, mostly on the e.l.f. products I got in this haul, along with some other face products.  I'm also going to be doing some more Style Icon posts, like the one I did on Audrey Hepburn.  I've also got some other random posts coming up, like ones about Bath and Body Works, making stained glass, school organization, etc.  So, make sure you keep checking back for more posts! :)
Have an amazing week this week!

Follow me on twitter!? :)

Much Love <3

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your posts :) I know what you mean about school, I have 3 exams and coursework to do this month.
    Have a great day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for your posts!! I'm still in writers block mode but I wish I could be like you. Good luck with school!!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...