Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nightly Inspiration 1.4.12 + Check out this new blog!

Hey everyone! 
It's time for your nightly inspiration! <3 This is one of my FAVORITE quotes of all time, from John Lennon! 
Also, I just wanted to take a second to tell you all about a super cool new travel blog someone I know has started! She writes about everything from travel to adventure.  Like I said, it's a new blog, but the best is yet to come! Everything from where she's been and where she wants to go to adventure books and stories, it's all there! Make sure you go check it out and comment & follow her :) I've linked her in the Right Sidebar, under "Blogs Worth Checking Out", and you can also access it here

I hope you all go to bed and wake up inspired <3


Picture from here

Enjoy <3
Follow me on here and on twitter?

<3

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote! love your blog! will you please check out mine? thanks!
    http://lamode011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! :-)
    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...