Monday, April 16, 2012

Get the Look: Rachel Bilson

Hey everyone!

I've gotten quite a few tweets and comments asking for more "Get the Look" posts lately, so here's another one!  I've loved Rachel Bilson since her days on The OC, one of my old favorites <3  Her style is casual, edgy but still classic.  This is one of my favorite everyday looks, it's super causal and I love the neutral colors she's rocking!  I'm all about being comfortable during the day, so this is perfect when you're having a super casual day and just want to dress it up a little!


This is a super easy look to recreate, and you can do it very inexpensively also!  Here's the breakdown of the outfit:


Just start out with two basics--a white tank top/tee ($4.80 from Forever21) and some dark wash bermuda length shorts.  Then, throw a neutral beige colored cardigan over it.  She's wearing almost camel colored shoes (which was a HUGE fall trend this year!), then throw on some long, layered gold necklaces.  To find exactly what's in the picture, you can find that here, but almost everything can be found at inexpensive stores like Forever21, Target and Old Navy!

Do you love the look?
Comment and let me know!
*Also, let me know if you want more "get the look" posts!

xo Sarah

Photo Credit: Rachel Bilson picture

15 comments:

  1. i love rachel bilson's style! i have total wardrobe envy :)
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It's classy and simple. I like the breakdown on each outfit piece. I would love to see more "Get the look" post.

    XO Jojo

    www.jojoseceretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing "get the look" posts--I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  3. Great casual look. Love the cardigan. My daughter's would love it - my eldest daughter shared that nude colored shoes are in right now - she just had to have some for an outfit she was putting together when she reunited with her Marine husband a couple weekends back. After she shared that my eyes were opened to the number of girls wearing nude colored shoes - so glad I already had a pair!
    So glad you visited - I enjoyed my stroll through your blog!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes! Nude shoes are a very big trend recently--I feel like they're everywhere! :)
      Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for Versatile Blogger on my blog :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! I really like your blog! :)
    http://sarahsloveaffair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just nominated you on my blog for the versatile blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog! i am a new follower :D
    also obsessed with Bilson's style!!
    Check mine! http://coffee-mornings.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...