Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quick Update and What's Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!

Picture from here


Happy Sunday!  So sorry for a lack of posts lately, school has been crazy! But, thank God for the weekend, I got a ton of work done.  Anyway, I'm so excited for a little series I'm going to be doing throughout most of February, so I hope you all love it :)  I'm also going to be doing some reviews, a skin care routine, trend updates, product updates, etc.
I've also been thinking about doing some college related posts--eating healthy in college, saving money, working, etc.  Would that be something you would be interested in? Leave a comment and let me know!

Also, let me know what you all want to see from me! :)
<3

7 comments:

  1. Cool! The college related posts sound fun. I've been super caught up in school too- It seems like you get busy with tons of stuff since before the first day! =-)Looking forward to the Feb series too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the college posts sound like a great idea! can't wait to see them!
    love the picture as well!
    -Hayley xx
    alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The college posts sounds awesome!! you should really do them!

    www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com
    Sabrina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! College posts sound fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award. Just paying it forward!! :)

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html?showComment=1327888212977#c8493083961204733277

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collegetips sound great! And the rest will be really exciting to read too, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes! I'd love to see college related posts, admittedly primarily because I'm hitting college soon and have been rather anxious about a lot of it (especially the working part...)

    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...