Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Smiles: Starry Nights, Glitter Keys and White on White

Hey everyone!

Happy Sunday!  Also, Happy April Fools Day! :)  I can't believe it's already April!  I know I've been awful at posting blogs the past few days, but I've been SO busy!  Today is going to be a very long day, but this week isn't super busy for me, so if I don't post enough blogs, say something to me about it!  Keep me on my toes!  Anyway, here are the things that are making me smile today, and I hope they make you smile too :)


Even though this Starry Sky is in a nursery, I want it in my bedroom!  It's so pretty!

This Glitter Key is the easiest, most genius way to glam up your life I've seen in a while! I love it!

Lately I've been loving the look of White on White Bedrooms, they look so clean and pretty! Thinking about this for my room at my new apartment next year ;)


Just a little reminder--enjoy life! Make it exciting :)

Now, I don't know where this picture is from (I found it on Pinterest), but it's adorable, and I'm pretty sure this is how everyone feels on Sunday evenings.


I hope this made you smile today :)
What are you doing this week?
Comment and let me know!


xo Sarah


My Links

8 comments:

  1. love it! that last pic really describes my sunday... =P
    glitter key is such a good idea...love it... =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The key is gorgeous and I want a white on white bedroom too! :)

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That's how I feel too after my weekends. I love the key and everything else. Ive always wanted stars in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that glitter key! Definitely something I should do to brighten up my boring key ring.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the starry night ceiling in the nursery. I'm going to have to totally do that!

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The starry night ceiling is beautiful - I would love that in my room too! I bet it's so relaxing!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the twinkling ceiling...it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can u buy the lites for the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...