With new years comes new wishes, hopes and goals.
For me, new years resolutions are something that I'm really good about for like 2 months, but then as school gets crazy and I'm more and more busy, they fall by the wayside. Then, I'll randomly remember what my resolutions were and be really good at them for another month or so, then get busy. It's like a long cycle! BUT, this year I've decided that I'm going to do an update blog every once and a while to keep myself on track! So, here it goes, my 2012 resolutions:
1. Keep up with my school work and make all A's
2. Blog at least every other day
3. Work out AT LEAST 3 times a week, preferably more
4. Don't snack as much, even if you do snack on healthy foods
5. Keep your room/apartment more organized
6. Get rid of clothes you don't wear anymore!!
7. Learn to keep up with your finances better (after all, that is your major...)
8. Spend more time with the ones that I love
9. Call your parents at least 2 times a week while you're at school
10. Wash your face every night! EVERY NIGHT!!!
That's all that I can think of right now, but I'm always adding things to my lists like this! :)
Leave a comment telling me your resolutions for the upcoming year! Best wishes for 2012!
follow me on twitter ?
Much Love <3