Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get the Look: Lauren Conrad

Hey everyone!

Here's another Get the Look post, this one is a super casual, everyday look that I personally am in love with! Enjoy! :)

Here's what I came up with:

Like I said, it's a super easy look to achieve.  I just did a white T-shirt and dark denim skinnies.  Then I added a medium sized suede bag and matching belt, and a pair of Rainbow Sandals.  Then, throw your hair in a ponytail and you're ready to go!  I hope you enjoyed! You can find exactly what I used here. :)

Follow me on here and on twitter?
<3

xo Sarah

Get Lauren's L.A. Candy

4 comments:

  1. I LOVEE LC...have all of her books and I can't wait for her new one!!! xx fab post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look- simple, comfortable, and chic. BTW- I awarded your blog with a Blog Award. Check it out when you get a chance! http://iridescentmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award-backlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, super cute, super chic!.
    Check out my blog jennflynn74.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look, so simple and comfortable.
    really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...