Friday, April 13, 2012

Where Have I Been + My Weekend Playlist!



Hey everyone!!

I'm SO sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately!! The picture above literally describes my life for the next few weeks.  So, if my blog posts are totally lacking the next few weeks, this is why!  It's SO close to summer for me, but the next three weeks of college are crazy busy!  Before all the craziness of projects and finals starts, I'm spending the day at the pool with my friends today :)  I thought it would be a fun idea to let ya'll all know my weekend playlist, the songs that I've had on repeat lately!  Enjoy!






What's on your weekend playlist?
Comment and let me know!

xo Sarah

Photo credit: here

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I'm so close to finishing the semester that I tend to slack, but I won't. I can't wait for summer too! I haven't got a weekend playlist yet, but I know my sis cannot stop talking about One Direction. She is so obsessed with them.

    Xo Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand the homework issue. I'm out of high school (and in college) and even the super long breaks they give us aren't enough time! And then when it comes time for finals...you get the idea!(;

    http://pinkscriptblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The college I go to has breaks pretty frequently but it's just not enough haha!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Boyfriend and What Makes You Beautiful1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...