Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Smiles: Hot Pink Lips, Tiffany Blue Heels and Spring Shorts

Hey everyone!

Happy Sunday to you all!  I hope you're having an amazing day today. I've spent my whole weekend trying to study like crazy, for some reason my professors all felt like giving HUGE tests two weeks before finals.  But, the sooner I get through it, the sooner it's summertime! <3  I hope you all have a more exciting week planned than I do--comment and let me know what you're doing!  I also have a quick question for all of you--what types of blog posts do you want to see coming up? Leave a comment if you have suggestions!  Anyway, without further a due, here's some of the things that are making me smile today (and getting me through this next week!)


I'm in love with Blake Lively's Hot Pink Lips
I may have to try this one out soon!

These Tiffany Blue Shoes are gorgeous!  
If any of you know where I can get some--please let me know <3



 Lately, I've been obsessed with multi colored and patterned shorts, like these pink and floral shorts!  They're SO adorable for springtime. 

And finally, a little quote to remind you all to always be happy--that's where true beauty comes from <3



I hope this made you all smile <3
Remember to comment any requests for future posts, your plans for this week and if you know where I can find tiffany blue shoes! ;)


xo Sarah

Find how to contact me here

10 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing!! Gonna have to go rifling through scrap material at the sewing store and recreate!

    My plans this week are work, work and more work! Assessment time sucks. Bit of yoga and a cheeky trip to the make-up counter as well, of course...



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha of course-a trip to the make up counter makes any stressful week better! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  2. Good luck sweetie! I love those shorts :) so cute!

    Kukee Blog
    Sil xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good luck! :) I'm obsessed with the shorts too! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  3. I have a week of work ahead so not much more fun than studying, but I now have your blog to read and make me smile. I adore that last image, just came over from #bbloggers and thought I would leave a little comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your tests! :-)

    Those shorts are adorable - I'm loving floral patterned clothes and accessories at the moment

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the shorts as well! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  5. I love Blake Livelyyy

    www.mybeautymmeoirs.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...