Monday, April 2, 2012

Color for Summer: Mint Green



Hey everyone!

As summer gets closer and closer, the colors are getting lighter and brighter!  A huge trend this season is mint green clothing and accessories.  It's been seen on celebrities all season, and personally I'm obsessed with it!  Any skin color can rock this trend, which makes it that much more awesome. It's not too crazy of a color to pull off for a casual day look, but you can glam it up for a night out as well.  Personally, I'm on the prowl for a pair of mint green jeans!(If you know where I can find some, please let me know!)  I'm thinking about something like these, just skinny jeans not flared! :)

Kayley Cuoco                                    Nikki Reed



Do you love the mint green look?
Comment and let me know!

xo Sarah

Follow me on here and on twitter for more updates!

10 comments:

  1. I love Kayley Cuoco's blazer here! great post

    http://julietechotango21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by :) checking out your blog now!

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  2. I looooove mint! There were some mint jeans at Forever 21, but they probably weren't the best quality. They also had a few cool dresses and shirts, and Lulu*s has a toooon of mint stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to look into Forever21, I really want some! :) Thanks for the comment--I'll have to check out Lulus too!

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love mint! I'm wearing mint right now actually!

    ^_^

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint is such a lovely fresh colour for Spring/Summer - I need to get some mint jeans too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really into mint green at the moment, purchased a few items, including shoes with metallic toe-caps from Topshop.
    Cute selection you have there! :o)
    Dani
    somanylovelythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint EVERYTHING too!! Its the best and I love spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is that purse from? its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...