Sunday, April 22, 2012

Trend Alert: Tangerines and Oranges




Hey everyone!  

I hope you're all having an amazing day today!  Today's post is all about a new trend for spring and summer this year--orange and tangerine colors!  Now, while orange is my favorite color (and has been since I was little), I'll be the first to admit that when I started seeing this on the runway and red carpets, I was terrified.  
Orange is NOT my color by any means (I have very fair skin, even when I'm tan I can't wear orange).  I love the way orange dresses look on people with darker skin tones, but on me they look horrible.  When I started seeing them on other people with fair skin, though, it changed my view.  I'm not sure if I'm bold enough to wear an entire orange outfit, I'll have to start with some accessories ;)


What do you think of the new color trend?
Comment and let me know!

xo Sarah

Photo Credit: Glamour Magazine


13 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could go for a more coral/salmon shade - it's sort of orange but might go better with your skintone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally does! I love wearing salmon and corals! It's as close to orange as I can get with my fair skin :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  3. I can't do orange or yellow either! Coral is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem! Orange just doesn't look good on me :(
    kisses!
    candysoupbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never think about wearing colours like this but some of these clothes are to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about it either--until it started to become a trend! :) Now I can't get enough of it :)
      xo Sarah

      Delete
  6. I love bright colours and these are no exception! Great post hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this year trend but I was wearing it last year both in my cloths and makeup. I been loving the Orange lipstick for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...