Monday, April 23, 2012

How To Hair: 9 Strand French Braid

Hey everyone!

Again, I'm so so so sorry that all of my posts have been lacking lately, it's going to be a crazy last 2 weeks of school with dead week then finals!  I've been getting a lot of requests to do more tutorials, both hair and makeup, so here's one for you all today!!  It's a super easy hair tutorial, the 9 Strand french braid! Here's the finished look:


Here's How to do it:

1. Brush out any tangles you my have in your hair


2. Split hair into 3 sections and tie each off.  French braid each individual section and use a clear elastic to secure them.  Then, braid the three french braids together, secure it with a hair tie, and you're done! See, wasn't that easy? :)
I like to pull my braids apart a little, just to make it a little more messy and casual.  

Here's a close up of the braid:


Hope you enjoyed! 
If you try this hair style make sure to send me a picture so I can see it! :)
Comment if you like hair tutorials, and if you want to see more!

Follow me on here and on twitter for more beauty and fashion posts! :)

xo Sarah

5 comments:

  1. This braid look great, I might try when my hair gets longer. I would love to see side bang braid tutorial.

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have sidebangs, but I'll work on trying to fake it for a blog post on how to do that!! :)

      xo Sarah

      Delete
  2. this is very pretty! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty! I've always loved braids and since I watched the Hungergames I wear them so much :D hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...