Monday, March 12, 2012

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?

Hey everybody!

As I mentioned in yesterday's Sunday Smiles post, I'm home on my spring break this week.  I'm kind of limited as to what all I can post about while I'm here (picture wise, at least), but I figured this would be perfect!  It's all the makeup items I travel with.  Skin care is not included in this because I have two sets of all my skin care items, one at school and one here. :) So, here's everything I put in my travel makeup bag:






So, here's the break down:

Brushes/Tools:
Nail Clippers
Tweezers (these are my favorite tweezers)
Two kabuki brushes
Three face brushes
Two eyeshadow brushes
A makeup sponge 
An eyelash curler

Face Products:
Maybelline Pure Makeup Tinted Moisturizer
Maybelline Dream Liquid Foundation
Ulta Radiance Bronzer
Maybelline Blush in 20 Pinch o' Pink
NYC Loose Face Powder (I just got this, trying it out! :))

Makeup Products:
Wet'N'Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio
Maybelline Eye Shadow in Night Sky
e.l.f. Quad in Silver Lining (I love the gray color in it!)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Soft Lips Tinted Conditioner
e.l.f. Mineral Lipgloss in Pageant Princess
MAC Lustreglass in Love Knot
OPI Polish in Strawberry Margarita
China Glaze Polish in Peachy Keen
A black and brown eye liner

That's all the makeup I take with me when I travel!  I hope you all enjoyed this post! You can buy my makeup bag here :)

What do you keep in your travel makeup bag?
Comment and let me know! :)

xo Sarah


3 comments:

  1. love your travel bag and everything in it! You've got a pretty complete set there. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Falsies Mascara! It's my fave:) Looks like you are definitely set to be primped and pretty at all times! Love it.

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog! Hopefully you can come and check out my blog! Follow for follow? Let me know when you do! Thank you.

    Love, Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...