Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sarah's Spring Style

Hey everyone!

Now that it's FINALLY spring, I'm so excited that I wanted to do a post about my spring style.  These are my favorite spring looks, some are casual and some are more dressy, but they are all so springy :)  I love the light and bright colors for spring--as well as the super casual wavy hair with braids!


What's your spring style?
Comment and let me know! <3

Follow me here and on twitter?

xo Sarah

PS: I got a hellocotton! You can follow me here. Let me know if you have a hellocotton, I'll follow you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, everyone you have here is so lovely and floaty! I do love these types of fabrics on other people but I usually go for very structured clothes; when it starts to get a little warmer I go for fitted skirts and silk blazers. I keep wearing boots until it's physically too hot to bear though!

    Emily x
    www.incurablycurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to summery dresses, denim shorts and gladiator sandals this summer!

    I love your picks! :-)

    Em
    X

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is such a happy season filled with wonderful colors! : ) I love that yellow top. Where is it from?

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that it's spring again! Love your spring style! The colors are great this year - they just make me happy!

    Great blog! I just started my own blog and it would mean so much to me if you would follow me back!
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...