Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NOTD + Life Update :)

Hey everyone!

I know I've already done a blog post today (DIY Chalkboard Piggybank), but the more the merrier--plus I have a little extra time today :)  It's pretty much just an update on life and spring break, which haven't been that exciting haha!  Today when I got my hair cut I got feather extensions and I love them so far!  I'm going to do a post on them in a few days, after I really know if I like them and can style them, etc.  I've also got some very fun spring related DIY and fashion posts coming, so keep your eyes peeled for those! :)  My spring break has been super relaxing and I'm loving it! The weather has been amazing as well so I'm hoping it stays this nice when I go back to school!  I hope you all are having an amazing day today :)

Here's my nails of the day, it's Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed--almost a Macaroni and Cheese orange, my mom hates it but I love it :) It would look even better with a tan! :)
You can purchase it here

What are you all doing today? Anything fun?
Comment and let me know! :)

Follow me on here and twitter for more updates? :)

xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...