Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review: Conair Remington Hot Rollers

Hey everyone!

So my hair is very thick and long, and it's SO hard to curl it!  I've tried curling irons and the wand, but they just don't hold as well (maybe because i STILL don't know how to work the wand, but I'm trying!).  The only way I've been able to curl my hair and make it stay is with hot rollers:


These are not some expensive kind of hot rollers, they're just the Conair Remington hot rollers, you can get them at Target or Ulta.  

I let them heat up, until the dot on top turns white.  Then I roll small sections of my hair, using random sizes and rolling my hair in different directions to make it not look as uniform.   The box says you only have to leave them in for 15 minutes for loose curls, but I've found that with hair as long and heavy as mine is, that's not long enough.  So, I just leave them in while I get ready and when I'm ready to leave, usually about 30-45 minutes later, my hair is curly!

Now because my hair is so hard to curl, I have to use some hairspray, and I switch between Garnier Fructis and Big Sexy hairspray.  I just lightly douse my hair in spray then shake out my curls a little and I'm ready to go for the day! These curls usually last me from morning until night, but sometimes the underneath goes a little flat.


I'm trying to learn how to use the wand but I just can't get it to work for my hair! But, I'll let you all know how it goes! Hope you enjoyed!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...