Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'M BACK!!

Hey beauties!!

I've missed you all!  I haven't blogged in about 4 months, and honestly I don't even have a good reason.  At the end of the summer I was super busy with work, wrapping up my summer classes and getting back to school, as well as sorority recruitment.  Since the fall semester started again, I've been so busy that I haven't been able to get back into it until now.  But, now I'm back and I'm ready to blog!  And to kick off my "welcome back" to myself, I have a new blog design!  I hope you all love it! Since the last time I've posted, I've moved into a new apartment (and of course redecorated!), started new classes and tons of other things that I can't wait to tell you all about!  Now, since I've been out of the swing of things, I need your help.  Leave a comment and let me know what you all want to see in the future!  What are your favorite blog posts to read?

Love you all! 
xo Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back hun! :-D Glad to see you blogging again and can't wait to read your posts on what you've been up to these past few months!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOTD and hauls would be really great to see!

    Check out my blog: http://amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your blog! The header image is so pretty and the rest of the site is just so nice and classy-looking. :)

    One suggestion: I'd love to see photos/tips from redecorating your new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It was really nice to see your blog on my blogloving "to-read"-list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I can't wait to read your posts again, I've missed them!

    Have a beautiful night

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...